Creative Growth depends on our family of supporters to help make important, innovative and dynamic programming possible. Your membership supports over 150 artists with disabilities at Creative Growth Art Center, ensuring each artist receives professional grade materials, exceptional artistic instruction, premium exhibition and promotion opportunities in our gallery and abroad, partnerships with renowned Visiting Artists, and a secure, creative home of peers. There are many ways to get involved and we simply could not exist without the important support from individuals like you.
Your tax-deductible gift goes a long way at Creative Growth and gifts in any amount are deeply appreciated. Making a gift is easy—click on the donate button to make your gift now. Donations can also be made by check, payable to: “Creative Growth Art Center,” 355- 24th Street, Oakland, CA 94612 or by calling 510.836.2340 x 17.
From time to time, we find need for specific items. Creative Growth gratefully receives donations from our wish list. Wish list donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law and contribute greatly to our work. Our list currently includes:
- Shop Vac with HEPA filter
- Pull down projector screen
- Jogging pants (unisex, all sizes)
- Up to date iMac or MacBook computers
- HD or mini HD video camera
- Paper cutter
- Art materials donations. We happily accept limited amounts of fabric, yarn, paint, brushes, pencils and various other art making supplies. However, we do have limited space, so please contact our Studio Manager Matt Dostal to ensure your donation can be put to good use. Thank you!